Gymnastics for the face - the best way to keep young
We train our body to stay young, but we forget about facial muscles. These exercises will help to defeat wrinkles, make the skin more elastic and avoid age-related changes. In addition, face-fitness improves the effectiveness of skin care products.
The muscles of the face and neck weaken with age, as are the muscles of the body. And with them skin loses its elasticity. The contour of the face "floats", traitorous folds appear on the neck. To keep the skin in tone, it is not necessary to resort to the services of expensive cosmetologists or to have surgery. Enough to train the muscles of the face and neck. True, the effect will be noticeable only with regular execution.
The first set of exercises for the face was offered to her clients by cosmetologist Nadia Payot. This idea came to her after meeting with the famous Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. Looking at Anna’s excellent figure, Nadia thought that regular workouts would be useful not only for the body, but also for the face. The result was a set of exercises against age-related changes. It will tighten the muscles and strengthen the skin, protecting us from premature aging. Nadia Payo argued that after 3-4 months of exercise, all wrinkles would be smoothed out. This set of exercises is best done at bedtime.
1. Put fists under the chin and, overcoming the resistance of the hands, open your mouth. Then, place your thumb on the chin and stick out your tongue as much as possible, with the tip pointing down. Run twice a day 10 times.
2. Sit up straight and lower your chin slightly. Put two clenched fists under it and counteract the movement of the chin. During exercise, the rest of the body and face should be immobile. Hold the chin down for 3 seconds, then loosen the pressure for a couple of seconds and repeat. All you need to do 5 times.
Let's do a test
Take a small mirror, stand up straight and lower your face so that it is parallel to the floor, then look at your reflection. Like? Approximately you will look like this in 5 years, if you do not immediately practice muscle training. Doing gymnastics for the face you will notice the first results in 3 weeks, and after half a year you will be surprised at the changes that will happen to you. Here is what can be achieved by patiently working on yourself:
- smooth and tighten the skin of the face,
- get rid of wrinkles and folds
- remove circles and bags under the eyes,
- return healthy complexion
- make your cheekbones clear
- narrow pores
- outline the shape of the face
- lift the upper eyelid
- make the nose shorter and prevent it from lengthening
- get rid of the second chin
- prevent or eliminate sagging cheeks,
- avoid age-related lip reduction and increase their volume,
- look rested even after a hard night
- remove cavities under the eyes.
There are reviews in which people tell how with the help of such a gymnastics they got rid of headaches and neck problems. But even this is not the whole list of benefits that you discover for yourself. The use of injections and other artificial methods will not give half of the result that gymnastics gives. It's no secret that beauty shots make a face unnatural, have side effects, and also deplete skin resources. That is why it is worth thinking about natural ways of prolonging youth, finding a good coach for yourself, who himself will be an example of the effectiveness of his exercises, and boldly begin to make yourself even more beautiful.
How does rejuvenation happen
The essence of this miraculous method is that it acts not on the skin, but on the facial muscles, which with the beginning of the skin aging processes, i.e. from 23-25-27 years (all in different ways), they begin to weaken and lose their former tone. As a result, in places where there used to be a dense muscular skeleton that stretched the skin, wrinkles are formed, and in the presence of a dense layer of subcutaneous fat, puffiness appears and deformation of the facial contours occurs.
This method also affects and “pumps” the facial muscles, forming the same facial relief and pulling up the age-related deformities that have arisen. In addition, in the process of exercise from the aging of the face, blood circulation is accelerated, the skin is saturated with oxygen and beneficial substances, which contributes to the restoration of the old rate of regeneration of skin cells and the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers. The latter, as we know, in our body cease to be produced in the process of skin wilting, which leads to a decrease in skin elasticity and thinning of the natural barrier layer of the skin, which protected it from the effects of free radicals.
What results to expect
Examples of women who have chosen gymnastics from aging to face as the main method of dealing with signs of bridging show that amazing results can be achieved after 4-5 weeks of daily training, provided that you will do the exercises twice a day (morning and evening) 15-20 minutes, each time increasing the number of repetitions of exercises.
A week later, you will begin to notice that light mimic wrinkles are smoothed, in two - deeper ones, nasolabial folds and cheeks will begin to tighten, after a month you will see a change in facial contours and a significant reduction in wrinkles and deformities.
If in more detail, gymnastics from the aging of the face will help you after a month and a half:
- smooth out wrinkles on the forehead,
- get rid of wrinkles and puffiness under the eyes,
- tighten eyelid skin
- restore facial contour
- smooth nasolabial folds,
- lift the corners of the lips
- get rid of the second chin line and flabbiness in this area.
- Exercises should be performed twice a day: in the morning and in the evening,
- First, do the exercises for at least 10 minutes, each time increasing the number of repetitions and the duration of the session,
- Be sure to moisturize the skin. To do this, first clean the skin and apply a moisturizer. In addition, be sure to drink at least 2-2.5 liters of water per day. The skin must be fed not only from the outside, but also from the inside. This is a prerequisite for the exercise. Otherwise, you may get the opposite of the desired results.
- At first, try to perform exercises for the face against the wrinkles in front of the mirror. So you can control your facial expressions. Later exercises can be performed without a mirror,
- After affecting the muscles in a specific area, relax them with a light massage.
From wrinkles around the eyes
- Squeeze your eyes so that you feel the tension of the muscles under your eyes, without having to squint much, then open your eyes sharply and look up, then relax your muscles. Repeat the exercise 5-7 times,
- place the index fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes, and the middle ones on the inner. Gently press them into the indicated zones and direct your eyes upwards, then pinch your eyes strongly. Relax. Repeat 5-7 times
- Place unnamed fingers on the edge of the depression in the eye area, so that they are just above the corners of the eyes. Close your eyes. In this case, you will feel the displacement of the eye muscles, do not hinder them, but keep your fingers in place,
- squint first sharply to the left, then to the right. Repeat at least 15 times, gradually increasing speed.