For most women, future age changes seem scary and scary. When they come, most of the ladies are morally unprepared for this, and are experiencing some stress. But more frightening signs of early menopause in women. If they appear at the age of 35, then the young woman experiences truly unpleasant emotions.
If you notice the first symptoms of menopause at 30, then it is better to immediately contact a gynecologist. In female consultations, observation of an early menopause at the age of 30 or 35 was not customary, but such cases are no longer uncommon.
✔ Early menopause
The normal functioning of the ovaries from adolescence provides a woman with readiness for childbirth. And also thanks to the production of estrogen by the ovaries, the youth and beauty of the woman are maintained. But when menopause occurs, ovarian function changes significantly, their effect on the body decreases. The most frightening thing is that after the onset of complete menopause at the age of 30, a young woman is deprived of the opportunity to have a baby. This is especially pitiable for those who have not yet had time to have children, postponing it for the future, or simply by coincidence.
✔ Causes of menopause at 30
The onset of menopause in women 30 years old does not occur from scratch. The physiological norm is menopause at 45–55 years. The rejuvenation of this process for more than 15 years is already an anomaly. Experts identify a number of reasons that can trigger an early menopause at 30. But first of all it is associated with ovarian exhaustion, their inability to cope with their functions.
Also, women may have the following causes of early menopause:
- Thyroid disease,
- Diabetes in different forms,
- Use of certain groups of potent drugs for a long period, or undergoing a course of chemotherapy,
- The presence of bad habits in women: smoking, addiction to alcohol,
- Surgery on the uterus, as well as removal of the ovaries (or one of them),
- Constant psycho-emotional experiences, overloads, frequent depression, nervous breakdowns,
- The transfer of severe viral diseases, in particular, influenza, rubella, mumps,
- Genetic tendency to the onset of menopause at 30.
We must not forget that the constant experiments with his appearance, testing the body with strict diets, bringing to exhaustion can also provoke a menopause at 35 years old, and not 50. A sedentary lifestyle will be the perfect backdrop to slow down the functioning of the ovaries.
Builds beware of diseases that are sexually transmitted, as well as the use of contraceptive pills that are not suitable. These aspects also reduce the reproductive function of the girl and provoke premature aging of the body.
✔ Consequences of early menopause
Menopause does not pass without a trace. It is primarily manifested in the aging of the ladies. And if in 50 this phenomenon is considered normal, then in 30 years not a single girl will want to turn into an old woman.
In particular, due to the cessation of normal functioning of the ovaries, the almost complete cessation of estrogen production, the following effects are observed:
- The skin becomes flabby, sags,
- Wrinkles appear
- Skin color worsens,
- The risk of arthrosis and osteoporosis increases,
- There are problems with urination,
- Memory, thinking,
- There is a tendency to obesity.
Before you begin therapy, you should make sure whether the existing signs are evidence of the onset of early menopause or whether it is a question of any other pathology (for example, diseases of the thyroid gland).
The most common and effective laboratory methods are:
- Analysis for estradiol. When menopause occurs, the concentration of this hormone in the blood decreases.
- Analysis for FSH. This is the main way to diagnose physiological and early menopause. When menopause occurs, the amount of estrogen in the body decreases, but the concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone increases dramatically.
- Analysis for PH. This hormone in the blood of women of childbearing age rises only during ovulation. At climacteric changes, the level of PH is constantly increased.
Menopause in women at an early age, whose symptoms are described above, is treated by the following methods.
After carrying out the necessary diagnostic measures, the attending physician prescribes hormone therapy, which includes taking medications containing progesterone and estrogens. If treatment is started on time, until the changes are irreversible, then with the help of hormonal means you can improve the general well-being of the woman and normalize the cycle.
Most often prescribed drugs such as Evian, Proginova. Their composition contains synthetic analogues of female sex hormones, so the drugs act on the body more gently.
All medicines prescribed by the doctor. He also determines their dosage, method of administration and the duration of the course of treatment.
Patients who have contraindications to hormonal drugs are prescribed homeopathic medicines (Klimadinon, Estrovel, Klimaksan, and several others).
Lifestyle and diet
In addition to medical treatment with hormonal drugs, a woman should change her usual diet.
It is necessary to minimize the consumption of fast food, fatty, smoked, fried, sweet foods. In the diet must be fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, seafood. In addition, ordinary pasta is extremely useful. They contain a large number of slow carbohydrates, which are necessary for the body if the menopause comes early (40 years).
Compulsory to eat cheese and other dairy products, as a source of calcium, which is needed to strengthen bones.
As for lifestyle, it is recommended to take a walk in the fresh air every day, observe the regime of work and rest, do physical exercises, temper the body.
The most effective folk remedies to combat premature menopausal manifestations are boron uterus and red brush.
They comprehensively affect the female reproductive system, helping in the treatment of various gynecological diseases and preventing the onset of early menopause. This treatment is suitable for most patients and has virtually no side effects.
In addition, various medicinal herbs and herbal preparations (red clover, medunitsa, oregano, valerian, sage) will help relieve menopause symptoms. Some of them contribute to the normalization of hormonal background, some stimulates the work of the ovaries, some have a sedative effect, eliminating increased irritability and other symptoms of neurotic states.
Useful for menopause are therapeutic bath with cinquefoil goose or wormwood. They have a calming effect and help get rid of neurosis and irritability.
It should be remembered that folk treatment can not be used as monotherapy. With it, you can only alleviate the symptoms of menopause and alleviate the general condition of the woman. It is necessary to carry out treatment with folk remedies only with the permission of the attending physician and under his control.
What is dangerous early menopause
Psychological and physiological fluctuations in menopause are caused by impaired hormonal metabolism in the body and can last for quite some time. But if untreated, new, more dangerous symptoms may join.
1. Complete cessation of menstruation. If menstruation was not six months, then they talk about the occurrence of amenorrhea, if there were no menstruation for more than a year, then this indicates a complete extinction of the reproductive function, which can no longer be restored.
2. Decreased sexual desire. As a result of a sharp decrease in the synthesis of sex hormones, a woman's libido decreases, which negatively affects sexual relations. The situation is aggravated by possible problems associated with impaired urination.
3. Problems with the heart and blood vessels. Due to a decrease in estrogen synthesis, a decrease in vascular permeability occurs, which inevitably affects the state of the CAS. Patients begin to complain of headaches, palpitations, chest pains, pressure surges. The formation of cholesterol plaques occurs in the vessels, which greatly increases the likelihood of developing heart attacks and strokes.
4. Reduced bone density and strength. Due to insufficient production of sex hormones, metabolic processes are disturbed, and calcium begins to wash out of the bones, which eventually leads to the development of such a serious illness as osteoporosis.
5. Premature aging of the skin.
Early menopause in women, the symptoms and treatment of which are described above is a problem that concerns many beautiful women between the ages of 30 and 43. When the first possible symptoms of this condition appear, you should immediately consult a doctor, pass the necessary tests and begin treatment. Otherwise, the changes will become irreversible after some time, which will inevitably affect the woman’s health and quality of life.
Video "Is there a climax in 30 years and what is it connected with"
What is menopause and its phases
Climax - this is the period when the ovaries are first reduced, then they stop to stop producing the female hormone estrogen. This hormone is important for the preservation of the youth of the body and its normal functioning, has a significant effect on the elasticity of tissues, takes part in the processes of digestion, blood circulation and brain activity.
Estrogen takes on direct significance in creating the conditions for fertilization. In the absence of this hormone, the ability of the female body to conceive occurs. Follicles do not mature: they are replaced by connective tissue.
Such changes do not occur immediately - the body gradually adapts to hormonal changes, and therefore this period most often has certain complications.
The climacteric period proceeds in several stages, which are usually characterized by physiological changes in the body:
- reversal. Beginning of menopause. At this time, estrogen can still be fully produced, however, the follicles mature with some interruptions. Ovulation occurs intermittently, which causes low fertility. The duration and regularity of menstruation is disturbed, failures occur in the menstrual cycle. This condition can last more than two years,
- applied pause. This period has its own term: it starts from the day of the last menstruation and up to 12 months, when the periods have already stopped,
- menopause. Phase, which can be characterized as a period of complete cessation of estrogen production. During this period, the reproductive function is completely lost: you can talk about the impossibility of conception. At this stage, the body, as a rule, lacks essential vitamins. In this regard, side effects may be observed, such as painful joints, itching and burning in the vagina due to dry skin, reduced skin elasticity. In addition, the period is characterized by no less unpleasant symptoms of menopause: systematic flushes, dizziness, weakness, headaches, increased sweating,
- postmenopause. The last period in life, which lasts after menopause. At this time, the body is already adapted to another hormonal background, the organs work under new conditions, a gradual aging occurs, skin laxity occurs due to a lack of elastin produced by estrogen.
Any phase of menopause experienced women in different ways. This is due to the characteristics of the body.
At what age comes in women
As a rule, the onset of hormonal adjustment has a beginning at the age of forty-five years and older. In recent years, the climacteric period comes earlier. However, if menopausal symptoms began before the age of forty-five, then such menopause is considered early.
Most often, early menopause occurs either because of a genetic predisposition, or because of the development of a disease.. Heredity greatly affects the onset of hormonal changes in the female body, so you should know when the menopause started in mom and grandmother.
Why is menopause 30-40 years old considered early
Weakening of ovarian function at the age of thirty is not a normal phenomenon.. To say that this is an early menopause is impossible. Most often, such symptoms are any disease or pathological process in the body.
An examination should be tested for hormones to rule out the development of diseases.
Causes of menopause
Early menopause at forty years is valid when susceptibility at the gene level.
However, with a menopause of thirty years or even earlier, it should be assumed that there are any body disorders or diseases.:
- autoimmune diseases (dysfunction of the thyroid gland, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, diseases of the adrenal cortex),
- failure at the genetic level (defective development of the chromosome set, Turner syndrome),
- genital tuberculosis,
- lack of ovarian function for a number of pathological reasons,
- rapid acceleration
- gynecological diseases
- uncontrolled intake of oral contraceptives or hormonal drugs
- exhaustion amid diets
- oncological diseases.
Surgery to remove the genital organs (uterus, ovaries) leads to the pathological onset of menopause.
The cause of menopause is the extinction of the reproductive function of women in the background of reducing sex hormones.
Therefore, tangible signs of the onset of menopause are:
- disturbances of the flow of menstruation (they become poor, pass less and less often),
- non-abundant uterine bleeding between the months,
- mild tides.
At the initial stages of menopause, strong psycho-emotional disorders in women are not observed. This is due to the production of estrogen in small quantities, which help to maintain a sufficient amount of norepinephrine and serotonin in the body.
When the stage of estrogen hormone deficiency comes, then more pronounced menopause symptoms appear:
On the causes of unpleasant odors from the body during menopause, read here.
The most unpleasant symptoms of the coming period are hot flashes. They are characterized by increased sweating, fever, anxiety, and a strong heartbeat. Tides can occur for several years until the complete cessation of estrogen production and the adaptation of the organism to new conditions.
Also read why the basal temperature changes during menopause.
What is dangerous and what complications can be
Climax at an early age has negative consequences for the body.
Its effect on the internal organs is due to the following factors.:
- development of osteoporosis, arthrosis,
- loss of strength of nails, hair loss,
- dry skin and wrinkles appear.
The danger of early menopause is the following factors.:
- leaching of calcium from the bone tissue, which contributes to the fragility of bones,
- dry mucous membranes
- violation of the cardiovascular system, high blood pressure, heart palpitations, a high likelihood of developing a heart attack or stroke,
- violation of urination (frequent urge, painful urination),
- memory impairment, subsequently leading to Alzheimer's disease,
- propensity for obesity,
- reducing the efficiency of the endocrine system, leading to the development of hypothyroidism or diabetes.
Climax at an early age can provoke cancer.
In addition, according to the results of Swedish researchers, early menopause in half of the cases contributes to the reduction of a woman’s life expectancy. Therefore, you should try to delay the menopause at a later date.
How to diagnose, what to do and how to treat
If you suspect the occurrence of early menopause (reducing the duration of menstruation, interruptions in the menstrual cycle, the occurrence of unreasonable outbreaks of fever), you should immediately consult a doctor.
It is possible to diagnose early menopause upon receipt of the results of the following tests.:
- blood. Eliminates the likelihood of pregnancy and thyroid dysfunction,
- on the amount of the hormone estradiol. A decrease in this hormone indicates a decrease in the activity of the ovaries,
- on the amount of follicle-stimulating hormone. A large number of these hormones indicates a decrease in the production of estrogen. The level of follicle-stimulating hormone above 40 mIU / mL indicates the onset of menopause.
Most often, the treatment does not bring proper results due to the patient's late visit to a doctor.
Basic and best treatments
Treatment for early menopause is aimed at restoring ovarian function and producing a sufficient amount of estrogen in the body.
Методом лечения раннего климакса является гормонозаместительная терапия: прием синтетических гормональных препаратов с эстрогеном и прогестероном. To normalize the menstrual cycle, with the help of hormones, the ovaries are stimulated.
Hormonal drugs should be taken in strict accordance with the doctor’s prescription.
Otherwise, you can provoke irreversible processes in the body. This is due to a sufficient number of contraindications for taking hormones.
If ovulation occurs in the early menopause, the probability of conception is close to 60%.
Hormonal drugs, which are prescribed by the doctor at the stage of early menopause, can not only stabilize the work of the ovaries, but also have a positive effect on the skin, growth and structure of hair and nails, normalize heart activity, prevent the development of osteoporosis.
Common hormone medications to prevent menopause are:
These and other drugs are able to fill the missing amount of female sex hormones and delay the menopause.
Treatment of folk remedies
Folk remedies can further stimulate the ovaries, but are not effective in monotherapy. Rather, traditional medicine may have an effect as additional agents in hormone therapy to improve a woman’s condition and reduce menopausal symptoms.
To do this, apply:
- sage tea,
- Valerian tincture,
- blackberry tea
- tincture of flowers of hawthorn, motherwort, lugs.
These and other homemade products have soothing, tonic, anti-inflammatory agents.
Is it possible to restore menstruation with early menopause and how to wake up the ovaries
Monthly recovery with early menopause, it matters when a woman plans to have a baby, to preserve youth, skin elasticity, hair health.
The most effective methods of restoring menstruation are hormone therapy drugs, herbal remedies based on herbal ingredients. In addition, it is advisable to eat a balanced diet, reduce the consumption of tea, coffee.
The use of folk remedies can rejuvenate the body, stimulate the stable operation of all organs.
How to avoid and prevent the development of early menopause
The way to prevent premature menopause is to regularly visit specialists: a gynecologist, a general practitioner, a breast specialist. Examination will help identify the causes of estrogen reduction early on.
If a woman has a genetic predisposition to the development of early menopause, then much attention should be paid to nutrition, to exclude canned food, sweets, smoked meats.. Vitamins in sufficient quantities can contribute to the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Do not expose yourself to stress and anxiety. It is necessary to give a healthy rest to the body: take time to sleep for at least eight hours.
It is impossible to avoid climax, but to delay its offensive is real if all recommendations are followed.
Thus, early menopause is not a sentence. You can normalize the activity of the ovaries with timely detection of a decrease in estrogen. But it will be more effective to prevent an early menopausal period, leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
Why does menopause develop at age 30?
With age, the ovaries of women exhaust their resources - this causes a gradual decrease in the production of sex hormones, menstruation stops, the woman loses the ability to conceive. Such symptoms are considered normal if they appear between the ages of 45-50 years.
The causes of early menopause can be divided into major and minor, but the symptoms of the pathology are always the same. Most often, depleted ovary syndrome affects the development of early menopause - against the background of insufficient hormone production, pathological changes occur in the ovaries, problems begin with menstruation. Dumb ovarian syndrome is another cause of menopause at an early age. The organ functions normally, but the follicles do not react to hormones, the process of maturation stops.
The main causes of early menopause:
- Autoimmune pathologies - thyroid dysfunction, various forms of diabetes.
- Potent drugs - chemotherapy and radiation exposure have a negative effect on the ovaries, which leads to the appearance of the main symptoms of menopause in 30 years.
- Smoking, unhealthy lifestyle - tobacco causes premature menopause in 15% of women.
- Psycho-emotional overload affects the work of the reproductive organs of the woman, the extinction of ovarian functions begins.
- Surgery - menopause symptoms often occur as a result of surgery on the uterus, after removal of the ovaries.
- Genetic predisposition - premature menopause is not just inherited, the development of the pathology is due to damage or absence of one of the sex X-chromosomes in a woman.
- Severe viral diseases can trigger the main symptoms of menopause - rubella, mumps, flu.
The cause of menopause can be sexually transmitted diseases, unbalanced diets, inappropriate contraceptives, a sedentary lifestyle. Symptoms of early menopause are often manifested in women with overweight, heart problems and blood vessels.
How does early menopause manifest at 30?
Premature menopause has all the symptoms of natural menopause, only all the signs appear more clearly and intensely. Be sure to contact your doctor if serious disruptions in the menstrual cycle begin - the duration of menstruation noticeably shortens or lengthens, especially if the delay lasts several months. Visit the gynecologist should be with a decrease in the volume of discharge during menstruation, with the appearance of bleeding in the middle of the cycle.
Symptoms of premature menopause:
- pains of varying degrees of intensity and localization in the joints, muscles, head,
- thermoregulation disorder - hot flashes, chills, excessive sweating at night,
- symptoms of vegetative disorders - dizziness, flies before eyes, staggering gait,
- high blood pressure, arrhythmia, tachycardia.
Premature menopause in women at the age of 30 can cause a poor and unstable psychoemotional state - irritability, aggressiveness, tearfulness, and mood swings appear. Menopause is often accompanied by insomnia, symptoms of panic and depressive states, chronic fatigue, extinction or a complete lack of sexual desire. But the main symptom remains the problem with menstruation, which are observed for 3 or more cycles.
The consequences of early menopause in 30 years
Climax at an early age adversely affects many internal organs of a woman, especially skin and bones are affected. Premature menopause is the main cause of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis in 30-35 years. On the background of the decline of ovarian function, the skin becomes less elastic and elastic, deep wrinkles appear. With timely treatment, it is possible to prevent the development of premature menopause. Drug therapy helps to restore normal ovarian function, prevent the worsening of menopause symptoms in 30% of women aged 30-35 years.
What is dangerous early menopause:
- Calcium is quickly washed out of bone tissue - any minor injury can cause serious fractures,
- mucous membranes dry up, which causes many inconveniences, possibly the development of concomitant diseases,
- the cardiovascular system cannot function fully - blood pressure rises, heart rate fails, heart attacks and strokes often occur on the background of an early menopause,
- urination problems - incontinence, frequent or painful urination,
- memory deteriorates, mental abilities are dulled
- the shape becomes more angular.
Hormonal disorders cause obesity, getting rid of extra pounds is difficult. Endocrine organs reduce their activity, which can lead to the development of hypothyroidism, diabetes. With early menopause at the age of 30-37 years, the risk of developing various oncological diseases increases significantly.
Menopause worsens the state of sexual life - libido decreases, sexual intercourse can cause discomfort, because the mucous membranes are very dry.
Does premature menopause affect life expectancy? Swedish scientists conducted a series of studies and proved the relationship between menopause and life expectancy - early mortality is diagnosed in 50% of women who suffer from premature decay of ovarian function.
Early menopause treatment at 30
Timely diagnosis and the correct treatment regimen make it possible to cure early menopause in women, eliminate the main symptoms of the pathology, resume menstruation, and normalize the cycle. But if time is missed, monthly stop completely, then getting rid of the early menopause is almost impossible.
At occurrence of dangerous symptoms it is necessary to hand over smears for the presence of atypical cells, determine the body mass index, make a clinical analysis of urine and blood. Be sure to visit the mammologist, make an ECG. Attenuation of ovarian function will also show a blood test for hormones - with a high level of FSH in combination with a low amount of the hormone estrogen and progesterone, the development of early menopause can be suspected.
The basis of the treatment of early menopause in 30 years is hormone replacement therapy - the procedure helps to eliminate the main symptoms of the pathology. Hormones help to improve the condition of the skin, bones, normalize the work of the reproductive organs, restore menstruation, make them regular. Replacement therapy is contraindicated in uterine bleeding of unknown origin, hepatitis in the acute stage, cancer of the uterus, a tendency to form blood clots.
Effective hormonal drugs for the treatment of premature menopause at 30 years old, which contain estrogens and progestins in the optimal ratio - Divigel, Evian, Femoston. If you are hypersensitive, you must take natural substitutes - Livial, Menopace, Climaxan. Be sure to use drugs that prevent vaginal dryness - Ovestin, Klimara.
Traditional methods of treating early menopause
Products and medicinal plants that contain natural estrogens will help improve the condition of a woman with early menopause, eliminate the main symptoms, avoid the development of severe pathologies, they need to be taken during irregular periods. With their help, you can eliminate some of the causes that led to the development of pathology. Use this treatment can only be after prior consultation with the doctor.
The main herbs for the treatment of early menopause and other female diseases are the red brush and the uterus. They help eliminate the causes of attenuation of childbearing function, restore normal functioning of internal organs, smooth out the symptoms of menopause.
Boil 200 ml of boiling water 1 tbsp. l uterus boron, to simmer in a water bath for a quarter of an hour. Capacity with the broth carefully wrap, leave for 4 hours. Take filtered medicine 15 ml 4-5 times during the day. The duration of treatment is 3 months.
Pour 6 g of crushed red brush roots with 300 ml boiling water, simmer on low heat for 5 minutes after boiling. Take 120 ml three times a day for a quarter of an hour before meals.
To prepare the alcohol tincture of the uterus boron, you need 50 g of grass, pour 400 ml of alcohol. Container with the medicine removed in a dark place for 21 days. Take tincture of 15-30 drops 3 times a day. Continue treatment for 3 months. Similarly, you can prepare the tincture of the red brush, you need to take the medicine for 30-40 drops 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
How to prevent the development of early menopause
What else needs to be done to avoid premature attenuation of ovarian work in women, to eliminate unpleasant symptoms? Eat right and balanced, reduce the consumption of tea or coffee - these drinks prevent the absorption of calcium and magnesium, which can cause increased fragility of bones and nails. What you do not need - to seize stress sweets, adhere to exhausting diets.
The most effective way to avoid premature menopause is to regularly visit a gynecologist, a mammologist, to undergo a clinical examination with the appearance of alarming symptoms and signs. This will help in a timely manner to identify the causes that may lead to early attenuation of the organs of the reproductive system.
With a genetic predisposition to early decay of the ovaries, it is necessary to completely abandon canned and smoked dishes, food cooked over an open fire. Lead a healthy lifestyle - get enough sleep, exercise sports wisely, adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
Early menopause is an unpleasant surprise for women, which negatively affects many areas of life, one of the main causes of infertility in the reproductive age. To prevent the appearance of dangerous signs, it is necessary to stop smoking, eat a balanced diet, visit a gynecologist every 6-12 months, especially if problems begin with menstruation.
Causes of early menopause
In 30 years, the manifestations of menopause should not disturb women: the gradual extinction of ovarian function normally begins later, to 42-50 years. Decrease in the production of estrogen earlier than the permissible period of time violates the reproductive function, state of health, negatively affects the condition of the hair, skin, changes the psycho-emotional state.
- ovarian depletion with hormonal imbalance,
- termination of follicle maturation in the absence of sensitivity to the effects of sex hormones.
Pathological processes in the ovaries develop in the following cases:
- tobacco smoking, alcoholism,
- diabetes mellitus, abnormal functioning and diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal insufficiency, autoimmune thyroiditis,
- genetic susceptibility to pathological changes in the absence or damage of one sex X chromosome,
- severe viral infections
- heart and vascular diseases,
- Blepharophimosis, galactosemia - hereditary diseases that adversely affect the functioning of the ovaries,
- surgery in the uterus (myoma) or the body of the ovaries (excision of a tumor or ovarian cysts),
- significant excess BMI (body mass index), morbid obesity,
- misuse of oral contraceptives,
- chemotherapy, radiotherapy,
- tumor process or injury in the pelvic cavity,
- chronic inflammation of the ovaries,
- finding a woman in the zone of high radiation,
- frequent stress. With the development of "burnout syndrome" often occurs depletion of the ovaries ahead of time.
Learn about how hormone therapy is carried out in women with breast cancer, as well as the result of treatment.
How to check the work of the adrenal glands in women and what tests should be taken? Read the answer in this article.
Premature menopause has the same signs as the natural process, but the manifestations are more intense.
Suspected early menopause in 30 years is possible with the appearance of additional symptoms:
- violation of blood pressure,
- heart palpitations
- gait disturbance, dizziness, "veil" before eyes, fainting,
- chills or hot flashes are disturbed, sweating is increasing at night,
- headache, discomfort, muscle cramps, joint discomfort,
- a sharp decrease or complete lack of sexual desire,
- mood swings, aggressiveness or apathy, depression, tearfulness,
- panic attacks, gratuitous anxiety,
- memory impairment, attention,
- sleep disturbances
- chronic fatigue.
How does menopause develop
Age-related changes lead to ovarian depletion: the sex glands are less sensitive to the effects of pituitary hormones, the production of progestogens and estrogens decreases or stops. Deficiency of sex hormones adversely affects the menstrual cycle and the quality of the maturation of the follicles in the ovaries: menstruation occurs less frequently and stops with time. Even with amenorrhea, FSH levels are quite high, but the level of androgens is not so actively reduced or increased, which often leads to a set of extra pounds or unreasonable weight loss. Negative symptoms appear 12-15 months after the development of amenorrhea.
Maintaining a high concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone in combination with estrogen deficiency provokes a leaching of calcium, increases the risk of osteoporosis. Manifestations of menopausal syndrome at this stage are not always present, but the mechanism of the onset of menopause is already running. The absence of pregnancies, childbirth or infertility increases the risk of premature menopause.
What is dangerous early menopause? Reduction of estrogen, calcium leaching, vascular thinning, problems with blood pressure, weight provoke the development of chronic pathologies and acute conditions that are difficult to cope with. Hormonal failure is dangerous for many internal organs.
Важно знать опасные последствия ранней менопаузы:
- остеопороз, высокий риск переломов,
- развитие гипертонии, тахикардии, атеросклероза, инсульта, инфаркта,
- пересыхание слизистых провоцирует кандидоз, другие грибковые поражения,
- urinary incontinence, cystitis develops, discomfort appears when urine is removed,
- those extra pounds accumulate, fat “settles” on the stomach and waist, or the figure becomes angular,
- a woman cannot fully perform her professional duties amid a decrease in her mental abilities, impairment of memory, distraction,
- the endocrine system does not function correctly, which often leads to the development of type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, nodular goiter,
- excessive dryness of the vaginal mucosa interferes with partners during intercourse, in most cases the woman refuses to have sex,
- during early menopause, hormonal failure increases the risk of cancer development,
- life expectancy for women facing menopausal syndrome at the age of 30–37 years is half lower than with natural attenuation of ovarian function by 45–50 years.
General rules and methods of treatment
The basic rule for the successful outcome of early menopause treatment is timely referral to a gynecologist. It is important to start a comprehensive treatment, while the functionality of the ovaries is not completely lost. If the menstruation stopped, then restoring the cycle is almost impossible.
Be sure to conduct a comprehensive diagnosis in violation of the nature and mode of the onset of menstruation:
- examine the mammary glands,
- do gynecological ultrasound,
- donate blood for hormones: estrogen deficiency in combination with high levels of FSH indicates the likelihood of early menopause,
- determine the BMI
- make a cardiogram
- pass a blood count,
- examine urine
- to pass a smear from the vagina and cervix on the flora and cytology.
After clarifying the nature of pathological changes, finding out the reasons for early menopause after 30 years, the gynecologist selects drugs for hormone therapy. It is important to adhere strictly to the daily dosage, not to interrupt the treatment in the middle of the course. Only the discipline of the patient in combination with a change in lifestyle, the abandonment of bad habits, correction of the diet allows you to stop the pathological process and normalize the cycle.
Preparations with phytoextracts:
Compositions to reduce the dryness of the vaginal mucosa:
- alcohol tincture and decoction based on boron uterus,
- decoction of the roots of the red brush.
There are no specific measures to prevent pathological processes in the ovaries, but doctors advise women to remember and follow a few simple rules. With strict adherence to the recommendations, it is possible to preserve the health of the reproductive system, reduce the likelihood of developing early menopause at 30–35 years.
Learn about what is localized FAM of the breast, as well as the treatment of the disease.
The hormone gastrin 17 basal increased: the causes and methods of correction indicators are described in this article.
On the page http://vse-o-gormonah.com/hormones/estrogen/giperestrogeniya.html read about the symptoms of hyperestrogenism in women and how to restore hormonal imbalance.
How to act:
- to balance the diet, to abandon the excessive consumption of sweets, eat fresh vegetables, greens, bran, fruit. For the female body it is useful to receive wheat germ, flaxseed and oil, cereals, seafood, cereals, nuts,
- give up excessive amounts of strong black tea and coffee: 1-2 small cups a day is enough for vigor and well-being. Adding low-fat milk "softens" the effect of caffeine,
- to monitor the intake of magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, with a shortage of minerals in food to receive dietary supplements and vitamin complexes. A deficiency of Ca and vitamin D, leaching of beneficial components from the body is one of the causes of osteoporosis against the onset of early menopause,
- refuse to distort nutrition. Diets, prolonged fasting, insufficient intake of vegetable fats - factors that disrupt the functioning of the ovaries and the production of estrogens,
- go in for physical exercise, go out in the fresh air, move more, give up hours of spending time at the computer and watching TV for a long time,
- do not smoke, rarely consume weak and strong alcoholic drinks, energy, sweet soda, packaged juices with dyes, preservatives,
- avoid stress, create a pleasant atmosphere in the family, and if possible ensure a stable microclimate in the workplace. With severe, frequent nerve overloads on the background of professional activity, lack of sufficient time to rest, frequent overtime exits to change jobs: chronic fatigue is one of the most significant causes of reproductive function disorders, premature aging of the body,
- find an experienced, conscientious gynecologist, consult a doctor every six months, do an ultrasound of the ovaries, appendages and uterus, mammography, follow the doctor's recommendations for maintaining women's health. With the appearance of negative signs indicating the development of pathologies in the organs of the reproductive and reproductive systems, do not wait until the disease goes into a chronic stage: be examined and treated on time.
Video about what is early menopause in women, why it occurs and how to treat premature menopause:
Symptoms of early menopause in women
There are the following symptoms of early menopause in women 30 years old:
- The appearance of "tides": the woman then throws into the cold with the performance of sweat droplets on her face, then there is a rapid arrival of blood to the face and upper extremities. The skin becomes red.
- Perhaps the appearance of chilling.
- There may be sudden surges in blood pressure.
- Palpitations, tachycardia.
- Sleep disturbance, drowsiness.
- Headaches and dizziness.
- Increased emotional instability: change of mood, irritability, frequent depression, aggressiveness.
- Memory impairment, impaired concentration.
- Decreased libido.
- Dry labia, itching in intimate places.
- Urinary incontinence and the appearance of painful urination.
- The appearance of pain during intercourse.
- Deterioration of the skin and hair, nail plates. Elasticity is lost, they become dry and brittle. Possible increased hair loss.
The first signs of an approaching menopause in most cases are:
- Disruption of the menstrual cycle: lengthening, shortening, complete disappearance of menstruation.
- The emergence of symptoms of hot flashes.
- Change in emotional status: irritability, hot temper, depression, a woman becomes absent-minded, problems with short-term memory appear
- Sleep disturbance.
- The appearance of problems with urination.
- Weight gain
- The deterioration of the skin, hair and nail plates.
The specialist determines three degrees of manifestations of the climacteric process:
- Mild symptoms. A woman is able to lead quite high-quality lives and fully perform her work (up to ten daily tides).
- Average level. There is a significant sleep disturbance, memory problems, the patient is tormented by frequent, prolonged headaches and dizziness, problems with urination, and her working capacity (up to twenty daily tides) suffers.
- Severe manifestation. Loss of efficiency, high intensity of pathological symptoms.
Complications and consequences
The consequences of severe manifestations of early menopause can be pathological, sometimes irreversible, changes in the woman's body. During this period, the immune status of women falls, which leads to frequent colds and infectious diseases. The body simply does not have the strength to fight external invasion.
With early menopause, the woman begins to age earlier.
The skin loses collagen, becoming more dry and wrinkled, becoming covered with age spots.
Unpleasant changes affect both the primary sexual characteristics of the woman (dryness and burning in the region of the labia and vagina appear) and secondary (the form of the breast glands is lost, the breast becomes saggy).
A woman has an increase in fat layers in problem areas (thighs and buttocks).
Early menopause in women 30 years old and can cause a number of complications:
- Pathological processes affect the cardiovascular system. Great risk of stroke and heart attack.
- An imbalance of hormonal background can provoke the development of malignant and benign mammary gland or ovarian tumors.
- Mineral saturation of bone tissues deteriorates, leading to the development of osteoporosis and frequent fractures.
- The development of atherosclerosis.
- The development of hypertension.
Instrumental diagnostics used for early menopause in women:
- X-ray examination of the mammary glands (mammography).
- Densitometry - assessment of bone mineral density, which will assess the degree of osteoporosis.
- Radiography of bone tissue.
- Ultrasound of the uterus and appendages.
- Ultrasound of the vascular system.
Differential diagnosis of this physiological process consists of:
- Analysis of patient complaints.
- Analysis of female history.
- Considering her age.
- The results of her inspection.
- The results of laboratory and instrumental studies.
- The results of the advisory survey by other specialists.
In this case, the specialist should determine the stage at which the pathology is located. This is necessary to select the most appropriate treatment protocol.
Causes of menopause at a young age
Premature menopause at an early age medical literature refers to a condition in which ovarian function dies away in women under 40 years of age. The scientific world is not yet able to unequivocally name the reasons for the early menopause. On this account there are several theories:
- early depletion of ovarian stocks in the ovaries can be triggered by the presence of a hereditary defect in the X chromosome, which leads to climax in 25 years,
- the rapid acceleration and early puberty makes a younger and menopausal pause: if the first menstruation is already in girls aged 10-12 years, then why not come to climax at 34 years old,
- disruptions in the immune system and changes in the thyroid gland also lead to suppression of ovarian function,
- effects on the body of chemotherapy and radiation therapy,
- the presence of gynecological diseases
- unfavorable ecology
- bad habits in combination with unhealthy lifestyle,
- mismatched hormonal contraceptives,
All problems begin with the fact that in the ovaries the supply of follicles is exhausted. Climax at the age of 30 in women becomes a reality under the influence of such factors as:
- stress at work and in personal life,
- numerous artificial abortions,
- chronic sleep deprivation,
- tight diets right up to fasting
- uncontrolled use of hormonal contraception.
Another reason for the emergence of premature menopause in 20-30 years can be the so-called artificial menopause caused by surgery - surgery to remove a breast, ovary or uterus.
We define the terms
Menopause is the time of the last menstruation in a woman’s life. An offensive is usually determined retrospectively, after no menstruation has occurred for 12 months.
The average age of menopause in our country is about 50 years (46–54 years). Based on this, two more important terms appear:
Early menopause - at the age of 45, premature menopause - at the age of 40, the menopausal transition period - begins at 40–45 years and ends with the onset of menopause. This is the period when menstruation can be "confused", hormones "jump", and women gradually have a motley picture of the symptoms of estrogen deficiency.
Quite rarely, in about 1% of women in the population, an even more sad story happens - ovarian exhaustion syndrome, or premature ovarian failure. Young women under 36 years of age who had regular menstruation and even realized their reproductive function suddenly note that menstruation was stopped in combination with all the “joys" of estrogen deficiency: hot flashes, night sweats, palpitations, sleep disorders, psycho-emotional lability, dizziness and headaches, weakness, tingling in the fingers, hair loss.
Causes of Premature Menopause
The causes of this condition have been little studied. Today we can safely say that in 25-30% of cases the hereditary factor is triggered. That is why it is important to wonder at what age mom stopped menstruating, and not to forget to recommend to daughters the realization of the generative function in the early reproductive period, since the age of 27 years is considered as a critical starting point for the onset of timely ovarian aging.
Among the causes of the disease, autoimmune disorders (autoimmune thyroiditis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, collagenoses, vitiligo), viral infections (epidparotitis and rubella), hypo-and avitaminosis, exposure to radiation and chemical agents in the antenatal period and early childhood are considered.
Separately, it is worth mentioning iatrogenic causes, i.e. associated with traumatic experience of treatment. Thus, ovarian depletion is not uncommon in patients who have undergone surgery on the ovaries for benign tumors, endometriosis, apoplexy. Alas, the technique of laparoscopic operations is not always affectionate to the ovarian reserve, in patients who have undergone 3-4 laparoscopic interventions in the pelvis, the horns and legs may remain from the follicular apparatus.
Prolonged use of glucocorticosteroids, antidepressants, radiation therapy or chemotherapy of malignant tumors also lead to premature menopause. But here it is necessary to choose from two evils. The current development of assisted reproductive technologies allows the “freezing” of the egg cells before the start of aggressive therapy, in order to allow the woman to maintain the hope of giving birth to her baby biologically.