The mass, which included prunes, dried apricots, raisins, walnuts, honey, lemon is unique in the number of useful and medicinal substances in it. The main task of the mixture - the maintenance of immune cells, saturation of the body with energy and strength.
Eating a vitamin mixture will help boost immunity.
Medicinal properties of products
Dried fruits in combination with lemon, walnuts and honey help to organize the work of the digestive tract, strengthen the heart and blood vessels, stimulate the defenses. Each ingredient contains vitamins, useful macro-and micronutrients, which allows you to use them both together and separately.
The benefits of prunes
Prunes are valued for their rich composition. Dried fruit is endowed with:
- vitamins of group B, PP, A, C,
- glucose, fructose,
- malic, citric, oxalic acids,
- potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus,
- pectins, fiber.
Prune has a strong cleansing effect.
Due to the variety of components, dried plum has on the body:
- antiseptic action - used in the treatment of infectious diseases,
- cleansing action - eliminates constipation, improves urinary system work and choleretic function,
- stimulating effect - acts on the production of gastric juice, stimulates the appetite.
Useful properties of dried apricots
Dried apricot is a valuable source of potassium (an essential mineral for heart muscle). In the composition of dried apricots there are many other important substances:
- vitamin groups (PP, A, C, B5, B1, B2),
- minerals - cobalt, magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, manganese, phosphorus, iodine,
- sugar - fructose, glucose,
- food fibers, carboxylic acids, pectins, carotene.
Dried apricots contain the necessary amount of potassium in the body.
Regular consumption of dried apricots helps to strengthen the entire body, improve the composition of the blood and increase hemoglobin. Dried apricot has:
- mild laxative effect - normalizes intestinal contractility,
- adsorbing - removes heavy metal salts, toxic flora,
- antisclerotic - reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques in blood vessels,
- immunostimulating - increases the protective barrier against infections, viruses, inhibits the growth of cancer cells (if any).
What is useful raisins
The most popular dried fruit is raisins, which, in addition to taste, has a number of substances necessary for the body:
- vitamin complexes (A, C, B1, B5, B6, B2),
- nitrogenous substances
- organic acids - oleanolic, tartaric,
- ash, fiber,
- iron, magnesium, phosphorus, boron, chlorine, potassium, calcium,
- glucose, fructose.
Raisin contains a complex of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
The curative components of raisins make it possible to use it in order to improve the work of all organs and systems:
- strengthen the heart, normalize its conductivity, stabilize pressure, remove edema,
- increase hemoglobin
- increase lactation during breastfeeding,
- fill the body's need for gland during pregnancy,
- support kidney, liver,
- strengthen the wrong system, relieve fatigue and tension, to establish sleep.
The benefits of walnuts
Walnut is an indispensable source of energy for the entire body. It contains:
- vitamins - A, group B, C, E, PP,
- minerals - iron, zinc, cobalt, sodium,
- unsaturated fatty acids
Walnut helps the body replenish energy
In walnuts, everything is useful - the core, partitions, shells.
The beneficial effect of the fetus is as follows:
- Increases the performance of the brain and the organism as a whole. Nuts accelerate the processes in the body that occur during the assimilation of food, which gives a feeling of vitality and energy.
- The vessels and the heart muscle are strengthened. Eating walnuts helps to dissolve sclerotic plaques and reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The concentration of glucose decreases, which is very useful for people with diabetes. In the treatment is used only the shell, without nuclei.
- The body’s protective barrier against infections, bacteria and viruses is enhanced, and vitality is increased.
- Blood counts are improving, hemoglobin is growing, which is especially important for anemia.
- Work of the stomach and intestines is normalized, dysbacteriosis and constipation pass.
Useful properties of honey
In addition to the unique taste, honey has a valuable and unique composition:
- vitamins - group B, PP, C, E,
- sugar - fructose, glucose,
- acids - malic, tartaric, citric,
- minerals - cobalt, zinc, copper, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, chromium, silicon, boron, nickel, titanium, osmium.
Honey - a useful product with a unique composition
A variety of components allows honey to carry out antibacterial, tonic effect, to fight inflammation of different localization. The systematic consumption of natural bee products allows you to:
- improve immunity, overcome colds and viral infections,
- regulate the metabolic processes in the body,
- improve blood composition
- restore energy and regain strength
- normalize the work of the kidneys, liver, heart and blood vessels,
- eliminate pathologies of the respiratory tract, alleviate the condition during inflammatory processes.
Why is a lemon useful?
The first assistant in the prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases is lemon. The main property of citrus - antiseptic - inhibits the development of pathogenic viruses and bacteria. Due to the rich composition - organic acids, pectins, minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus), vitamins B, C, A, P, sugars - the fruit has a therapeutic effect on the entire body:
- strengthens blood vessels, heart, wrong cells and has a beneficial effect on brain activity,
- purifies and thins the blood, breaks down cholesterol,
- makes nails and bones stronger, prevents hair loss,
- normalizes metabolism in the liver, contributes to the normal removal of bile,
- eliminates constipation and increased gas formation.
Lemon has a pronounced antiseptic effect.
Recipes for vitamin and nutritional mixtures
The combination of lemon, dried apricots, honey, prunes, nuts and raisins allows you to prepare a wholesome mixture rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. The ingredients complement each other, providing a comprehensive therapeutic effect on the human body.
Traditional medicine has a number of variations of the combination of dried fruit, honey and lemon, depending on the disease and the human condition.
Vitamin mixture for immunity
Regularly consume a vitamin mixture to strengthen the immune system
Cut dried apricots into slices (250 g), 1 lemon with peel and 250 g peeled nuts. Add 260 g of raisins and pour a glass of honey. Mix everything thoroughly and place in a glass container. Therapeutic agent to use 1-2 tbsp. l in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. The mixture strengthens the immune system, prevents beriberi, fills the body with energy and strength.
Laxative mass to cleanse the intestines
In a meat grinder grind 300 g of prunes and 100 g of raisins, dried apricots, lemon. You can add 50 grams of nuts and 30 ml of honey. The finished mixture is taken early in the morning and in the evening before bedtime for 1 tbsp. l Folk remedy gently cleanses the intestines, normalizes the contraction of the musculature of the excretory organ, eliminates flatulence and dysbiosis.
Heart Mix with Rose Hip Syrup
Adding rosehip syrup will have a positive effect on heart function.
Pass through a blender dried fruits (100 g), lemon peel and walnut (100 g). In the mixture, add half a cup of honey and a bottle of pharmaceutical rosehip syrup, mix. Useful mass consumes 1-2 tbsp. l in the morning before meals regularly.
Medicinal mass with dried fruits and ginger against beriberi
Ginger root helps to cope with avitaminosis
Grind dried fruits, walnuts and lemon (150 g of each component) to a mushy state. In a blender, kill the ginger root (200 g), add to the fruit mixture and pour a glass of honey. Carefully combine all components. Eat a good mass in the morning and evening for 1 tsp.
Fruit Blend with hay for slimming
Dried fruits take 100 g and grind in a meat grinder. Crush 1 lemon, 150 g of walnut, combine the ingredients. In the mass pour 15 ml of honey and 120 g of dried senna. Use 10-15 ml on an empty stomach in the morning and evening. The tool cleans the body well and nourishes it with energy, helps to lose weight without compromising health.
Mix of dried fruits with honey, lemon and hawthorn tincture for the heart
Add to the mixture tincture of hawthorn for the prevention of heart disease
In a meat grinder, chop the dried fruit, nuts and lemon. All products take 220 g and add to the mixture alternately. In the mass pour 150 ml of honey, 25 ml of hawthorn, mix. Folk remedy to insist in a cool place for 7 days. Daily dose - 1 tbsp. l on an empty stomach Courses repeated 2 times in 12 months.
Energy mass with figs
Figs will give a tonic effect
Using a blender to kill the figs, dried fruit and lemon. All components take 200 grams, lemon - 2 pieces with zest. Mix the mixture with 1 glass of honey and mix. Store the medicine in closed form at a temperature of + 3– + 5 degrees. Drink 2 tsp. 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. The tool gives vitality, tones blood vessels, strengthens the heart muscle, increases the body's resistance to infections and bacteria.
Contraindications to the use
The healing mass of dried fruit, honey and lemon can be used by adults and children. The main thing is to take into account the available contraindications.
- Negative response of the body to bee products, dried fruit or citrus fruits in the form of a rash, cough, rhinitis.
- Severe dysfunction of the heart.
- Acute ulceration and inflammation in the digestive system.
Refuse from the use of vitamin mixture with diabetes
All ingredients can be used both individually and prepare tasty masses. A variety of popular recipes allows you to choose the most suitable mixture with the optimal combination of healthy products, so as not to harm health.
Rate this article
(2 ratings, average 5,00 from 5)
Useful properties of the mixture
The effectiveness of a useful product, in many respects, depends on the quality of individual components. It should be noted in which country the dried fruits are produced, if there are signs of spoilage on them, the lemon should not be sluggish or green, it is better to take honey from bee-makers, but not to shop, but it is important to trust the manufacturer and seller.
So what are the benefits of a vitamin mixture?
- Dried apricots. An indispensable source of minerals and vitamins. In the complex, they act on the human cardiovascular system no worse than drugs. Dried apricots fight anemia, harmful cholesterol, lower high blood pressure. In addition, substances that are rich in dried apricots, solve the problems of the endocrine system, improve vision, help nourish the body.
- Raisins. It is similar in content to dried apricots, but it also contains vitamin H, and also more potassium and sodium in the raisins. Raisin increases hemoglobin in the blood. It is useful in diseases of the nervous, excretory, digestive systems.
- Walnuts. Prized for the presence in the composition of protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, iodine, manganese and iron. Walnuts improve brain function, reduce the likelihood of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels. Their action is especially noticeable with anemia, constipation, high cholesterol.
To normalize digestion, add some prunes to the vitamin mixture. This dried fruit is famous for its laxative properties, gently cleanses the body and restores the intestinal absorption function.
- Honey. The benefits of this product depend on its origin. Lime honey is well absorbed and has a beneficial effect on almost all body systems. Sweet clover tones up, fills with energy, increases efficiency. Buckwheat honey has an abundance of chemical compounds.
- Lemon. In addition to the high content of vitamin C, lemon is famous for the presence of iron, sulfur and manganese. It promotes rapid recovery from colds, strengthens the immune system. Substances in the composition of lemon improve blood quality and stimulate the circulatory system. Fragrant fruit normalizes sleep and reduces pressure.
Ingredients perfectly complement and reinforce each other. Therefore, the vitamin mixture is known for its effectiveness and is very popular. It is necessary to prepare and use it according to certain rules.
Vitamin Blend Recipe
The product can be stored for a long time, so the ingredients are allowed to take in large quantities. It is only necessary to comply with certain proportions. For 1 cup of liquid honey we take a glass of dried apricots and nuts, a little less raisins and 1 lemon with zest.
- Dried apricots and raisins should be thoroughly rinsed, it is better to even pour over boiling water or stew a little over boiling water. Lay the dried fruits on a towel so that they dry out.
- Scald the lemon with boiling water and cut into thin slices along with the peel, remove the bones.
- We go through the nuts, removing all the garbage.
- Components need to be crushed thoroughly. To do this, you can use a meat grinder, food processor or blender. The main thing is that the mass is homogeneous.
- The resulting preparation is mixed with honey, achieving homogeneity. We decompose on small glass jars, hermetically close and remove for storage. Keep the twist only in the refrigerator.
To enhance the positive properties of the mixture is prepared with the addition of prunes, rosehip syrup or hawthorn tincture. The ratio of components can be selected independently, based on their properties and gastronomic wishes.
How to take a mixture
The resulting mass should not be used as a dessert. The maximum positive effect can be achieved by following the recommendations:
- The vitamin mixture is taken in one tablespoon, on an empty stomach, 1-2 times a day.
- Excess dosage is not recommended.
- After 30 minutes after the mass is adopted, you need to eat.
- Subject to the dosage of the mixture can be taken continuously, and not courses.
- Children need 1 tsp, not more than 2 times a day.
- It is not recommended to eat a lot before bedtime, it is very high in calories and can lead to heaviness in the stomach or overweight.
As already noted, the vitamin mixture is highly effective and intense. Therefore, it is better to consult a doctor before applying it for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes. First of all, it concerns people with chronic diseases. It is also very important to remember that the mixture has contraindications, which will be discussed later.
Indications for use
The positive effect of the vitamin mixture was noted by many, many consumers. The mixture is not a miracle remedy, and nevertheless, it improves almost all health indicators. There is a means of dried fruit and its own specialization. The main indications for its use are the following states:
- seasonal or pathological weakening of immunity,
- weakness of the heart muscle or predisposition to such a state
- high blood pressure
- slow synthesis of enzymes necessary for digestion, and the resulting malfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract,
- anemia, low blood hemoglobin,
- propensity for colds, vitamin mixture reduces the risk of their occurrence and facilitates the flow,
- seasonal hypovitaminosis and other deficient states,
- seasonal depression and mood swings caused by prolonged psychological stress.
The product of dried apricots, raisins, lemon, honey and walnuts does not necessarily apply only for medicinal purposes. It is also an excellent prophylactic against all the above conditions.
Who should not take a vitamin mixture?
Unfortunately, the vitamin mixture has contraindications. The abundance of sugar and some other factors may adversely affect health. There are several conditions in which to use the mixture is highly undesirable:
- Individual intolerance to the components or the propensity to allergies. In this case, the allergenic component should be replaced with a safe analogue or simply abandoned.
- Acute heart failure. Dried apricots, walnuts, honey, raisins and lemon in the complex can provoke the development of complications.
- Kidney stones or gallbladder. Due to the intake of the mixture, the stone may begin to move.
- Ulcers on the mucous membranes of the digestive organs, gastritis, pancreatitis.
- The abundance of sugar can cause an attack with diabetes, despite the naturalness of all components.
- The combination of such active substances can provoke a noticeable decrease in pressure, therefore hypotonic patients should use the mixture with the utmost caution.
- Obesity, a tendency to gain weight, slow metabolism.
- Some ingredients contain substances that increase blood clotting. When taking anticoagulants vitamin mixture will reduce the effectiveness of drugs.
- The manifestation of a number of skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema) can intensify and cause discomfort.
- При появлении воспалений на слизистой оболочке рта от приема средства нужно временно воздержаться.
- Туберкулез, новообразования и сложные системные заболевания требуют рассмотрения в индивидуальном порядке и согласования с врачом.
Витаминная смесь, приготовленная из кураги, изюма, грецких орехов, меда и лимона, нравится даже детям. For them, chewing sweets can be stuck out of the mass - even the most capricious sweet-hives do not refuse such a medicine.
To strengthen the heart muscles, people who care about immunity, as well as those who are concerned about low hemoglobin
To get rid of many diseases and illnesses, as well as to prevent their occurrence, it is not necessary to eat pills by hand. Occasionally, some products that, individually or in combination, have beneficial properties and have a healing effect, can solve health problems. Nutritional mixtures are a prime example of such a product.
Nutritious mix is a combination of honey, walnuts, dried apricots, raisins, prunes and lemon. This combination was not chosen randomly - each of these products has a huge amount of nutrients and vitamins. No wonder this mixture is also called nutritional, so that together these products are just a fusion of energy, pleasant taste and good.
Dried apricots, raisins, walnuts contain a lot of potassium ions, which is necessary for the rhythmic work of the heart, that is, prevents the occurrence of arrhythmias. Also, this mixture is particularly effective in the fight against atherosclerosis. Prune has tonic properties, helps to improve performance, improves the overall condition of the body, it is also recommended for the fight against cancer. Prunes also have an excellent cosmetic effect, and therefore can improve the appearance and condition of the skin. Dried apricots improve vision, prevent clogging of blood vessels, contain magnesium and vitamin A, it is very useful for patients with diabetes, thyroid disease and hypovitaminosis. Lemon is famous for its high content of vitamin C, and walnut - for vitamins C, B1, B2 PP. Honey is generally a magical remedy for thousands of diseases, it normalizes the functioning of internal organs, improves blood composition, boosts immunity, is a powerful source of energy and even protects the body from premature aging, also honey has antibacterial, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory properties.
Thus, the magic mixture of prunes, dried apricots, walnuts, raisins, honey and lemon is simply necessary for people suffering from heart disease - to strengthen the heart muscles, people who care about immunity, as well as those who are concerned about low hemoglobin.
Now let's take a closer look at how to make a healthy and nutritious mix of dried fruits, nuts and honey. By the way, to prepare a healthy and tasty mixture is quite easy. You can cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
Necessary products for a mixture of dried fruits, honey and nuts: dried apricots - 100 grams, raisins - 100 grams, prunes - 100 grams, walnuts - 200 grams, honey - 150 grams, lemon - 0.5 pcs.
If you want to experiment and diversify your mix, you can use figs, dates, peanuts, hazelnuts.
put the dried fruits in a saucepan and cover with boiling water for 5-10 minutes, then gently dry with a kitchen towel. Be sure to remove prunes from prunes.
cut the lemons into small slices, then remove the seeds from them so that the mixture does not get a bitter taste. Lemons can be pre-peeled, then the skin should not be thrown away, but cut into small cubes, sprinkle with sugar, put in a glass jar, close the lid and put in the refrigerator. It can be used for filling pies and cakes, as well as for cottage cheese dessert.
warm the nuts in a skillet or in the oven.
Dried dried fruits with nuts, grind with a meat grinder or blender until smooth.
Mix the mixture with natural honey.
transfer the mixture to a clean jar and refrigerate. With the lid closed, the mixture is stored for a long time.
Useful vitamin mixture of nuts, dried apricots, raisins, prunes, honey and lemon is ready.
Some tips and advice:
To strengthen your immunity, you should use one tablespoon of food once a day (preferably in the morning, before breakfast). To strengthen the heart muscles, take the mixture in a tablespoon three times a day - an hour after meals. This mixture can strengthen the children's body - children will be happy to eat a day for a spoonful of this useful yummy. So do not rush to run to the pharmacy for drugs and vitamins, they can be easily obtained by preparing a nutrient mixture.
If you are allergic to honey or you do not like it, you can replace it with berry jam. But the mixture is not as good as with honey.
If you do not add lemons, you can make tasty and healthy candies from the resulting mixture of dried fruits, nuts and honey by rolling small balls and rolling them in coconut chips.
Read on site:
The mixture turns out to be just “combustible” - vigor for the whole day and good work of the heart are provided!
Cleans the blood, very well helps strengthen the immune system.
If you disassemble each component, then this is simply a panacea: dried apricots - a source of potassium, prunes - heals the intestines, raisins - nourishes the brain, nuts - a source of polyunsaturated fats that reduce the risk of heart disease, there is no doubt about the benefits of lemon and honey.
1. 300g walnuts.
2. 300 g of dried apricots.
3. 300 g. Figs.
4. 300 g prunes.
5. 300 g black raisins.
6. 2 cups honey
7. 2 lemons
(The proportions are not too basic, you can add other nuts and dried fruits, in any case, it will be a storehouse of vitamins and trace elements.)
Dried fruits should be well washed in warm water and dry a little.
In the meat grinder we twist all the dried fruits and lemon (together with the peel, without stones).
Ready twisted dried fruit and lemon mix well with honey and put the mixture in a glass jar.
Keep the mixture is recommended in a cold place.
Vitamin mixture of dried fruit is ready, now we can regularly use this remedy for 1 teaspoon in the intervals between meals, 2-3 times a day. So we can strengthen the immune system and forget about colds and other diseases.
We use this tool until it ends, then we take a break for 1-2 months and can be repeated again.
Let's look at the ingredients and their nutritional properties of the proposed recipe.
Apricot contains a large amount of magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, vitamin B5, pectin and organic acids that remove heavy metals and radionuclides from our body. It is also very rich in fructose, sucrose and glucose.
Dried apricots are useful for heart diseases, anemia, vision problems and it helps to strengthen the immune system very well.
Dried apricots can soften tumors, eliminate blockages of blood vessels, and also rejuvenates the skin and strengthens hair.
PRUNES is no less useful than dried apricots. It contains fiber, organic acids (citric, malic, salicylic, oxalic), minerals (potassium, prunes, iron, phosphorus, sodium) and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, PP.
This royal product helps from many diseases: cardiovascular diseases, oncology, hypertension. In addition, prunes helps to normalize the work of digestion and improves water-salt balance.
Izuz is the ideal source for energy. It contains: potassium, iron, manganese, magnesium, thiamine, fiber and vitamins B1, B2, B5.
Raisins are recommended to be used for disorders of the nervous system and cardiovascular diseases. It is widely used as a preventive and therapeutic agent for anemia, liver, kidney and gastrointestinal diseases.
Organic acids contained in raisins are useful for strengthening teeth and gums.
WALNUTS - this is the most useful kind of nuts, which is desirable to include in your daily meal.
Walnuts contain the highest amount of antioxidants, which effectively help strengthen the immune system. According to scientists, the beneficial effect of antioxidants on the body is 15 times stronger than vitamin E.
Regular consumption of walnuts reduces the risk of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and many other diseases.
A combination of nuts with honey is a very useful and unique product that activates metabolic processes, tones and strengthens the body, helps to restore power after mental and physical exertion.
A lot can be said about the benefits of LEMON. Everyone knows that it is very rich in vitamin C content, which is necessary for strengthening the body, especially during colds.
Therefore, there is no doubt that the vitamin mixture of dried fruits, lemon and honey is very effective for preventing cardiovascular diseases, normalizing hemoglobin in the blood, for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and, most importantly, the vitamin mixture helps strengthen the immune system.
The use of the mixture
With regular use of the mix of dried fruit strengthens the human immune system.
The composition has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle, normalizes blood pressure, improves the digestive system.
The mixture helps to easily transfer colds. She struggles with a lack of vitamins.
Hypovitaminosis is manifested in springtime, when we consume a little fresh fruits and vegetables.
Moreover, in most of them, by the middle of spring there are practically no useful substances left.
Dried fruits preserve vitamins and minerals all year round. They charge with cheerfulness and good mood.
When using this composition in the cold season significantly reduces the risk of seasonal depression.
Dried fruits are rich in microelements: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins A, E, B. Dried apricots are taken for diseases of the cardiovascular and digestive systems, for anemia and problems with vision.
It clears the vessels from atherosclerotic plaques, helps with endocrine system pathologies. Especially useful for pregnant women.
It is contraindicated for people suffering from diabetes, obesity and peptic ulcers of the stomach or intestines (read about the benefits of a mixture of dried apricots, prunes, raisins and walnuts here).
And what do you know about the tincture of valerian, instructions for use and contraindications which are published in a useful article? Click on the link and read the recommendations of traditional medicine.
About the collection of herbs chamomile, St. John's wort, immortelle, birch buds written in this article.
Dried grapes contain practically the same useful elements as dried apricots. But raisins also include vitamin N.
The amount of potassium and sodium in the raisins exceeds the content of these components in dried apricots. Dried fruit increases blood hemoglobin.
It is useful in diseases of the kidneys, the nervous and digestive systems.
Raisins are not recommended for use with diabetes, stomach ulcers. It is contraindicated in tuberculosis, heart failure, and oral diseases.
It is a true source of protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They have a lot of iodine, iron, manganese.
Walnuts (good and bad for women) improve brain function. Reduce the possibility of developing cardiovascular diseases.
Walnuts are useful for men and women with hypertension, constipation, lower cholesterol in the blood. They help with anemia.
Walnuts can not be eaten with intestinal upset, a tendency to corpulence.
In addition, they increase blood clotting.
Exacerbate skin diseases - eczema and psoriasis.
Lime honey (about the beneficial properties of the mummy is written here) has a beneficial effect on all body systems, almost completely absorbed. Sweet clover honey (useful properties and contraindications) strengthens and tones, gives strength, increases efficiency.
It can not be eaten with diabetes. Honey is a strong allergen and is harmful to the teeth.
This citrus is a storehouse of vitamin C. It contains iron, manganese, sulfur and many other useful elements.
It is useful for colds, improves immunity. Lemon improves blood and the entire circulatory system.
Citrus reduces pressure, normalizes sleep.
Lemon can not be eaten by people suffering from gastritis, pancreatitis, stomach ulcers. This is a serious allergen, lemon juice damages tooth enamel.
How to cook
1. Take dried apricots with raisins, rinse them well (pour in boiling water if necessary). Spread dried fruit on a napkin so that they dry faster.
2. Scald lemon with boiling water, cut it into slices and remove all the bones.
And what do you know about the treatment of heartburn folk remedies, the most effective methods of which are described in the article under the link? Read useful material.
About tincture of motherwort, its healing properties and contraindications are written here.
3. Enumerate the walnuts, throw out all the partitions and shell pieces that have been found.
4. All components need to grind, twisting in a meat grinder. You can use a blender or food processor. Lemon is worth to twist with zest.
5. Combine the ingredients, add a glass of honey in them, mix thoroughly. The finished mixture should be decomposed in jars (glass is best suited).
Store the composition in the refrigerator. Do not forget to close the jars with a mixture of lids so that the mix does not absorb foreign odors.
- In the cooking process, you can experiment a little and change the amount of honey according to your taste.
But the consistency and viscosity of the mixture will change.
- If you use a blender or food processor to grind all the ingredients, the mixture will be more viscous than using a meat grinder.
- If you do not like lemon peel, you can not add it.
In this case, the mix will turn out quite viscous.
- In the case when the mixture turned out thick, you can sculpt candy from it.
Children will like them and will be analogous to ordinary sweets.
How to use
It is recommended to accept structure 1 - 2 times a day on an empty stomach.
It is desirable to eat in thirty minutes. Dosage: one tablespoon of the mixture.
Reception course is not limited..
Children should be given one teaspoon of the composition.
Enter the mixture is necessary after you make sure that the child is not allergic to its components.
You should not use the mixture before bedtime, because it contains very high-calorie, carbohydrate components.
The mixture strengthens the immune system and is useful for any organism. But there are a number of limitations that should be read:
- individual intolerance of any component - if you have allergic reactions to any ingredient, then it is better to refrain from using the mixture,
- acute heart failure - the composition strongly influences the heart, with this disease can provoke complications,
- gallstone and urolithiasis,
- diseases of the esophagus, intestines, including ulcers and pancreatitis,
- diabetes mellitus - a diet with this pathology excludes not only honey, but practically all dried fruits, because they contain a lot of fructose and sucrose.
1. In the preparation of a useful mix can be included in the composition and other components. The following mixture of dried fruits is useful:
All components should be taken in the same proportions.
Ingredients grind in a meat grinder and mix thoroughly.
Insist the mix in the refrigerator for 10 days.
Dosage: Take a tablespoon once a day. Take on an empty stomach.
2. For problems with the cardiovascular system, it is recommended to use the following mixture:
- take 200 grams of prunes,
- dried apricots,
Twist the ingredients through a meat grinder. Add:
- a glass of honey
- standard pharmaceutical bottle of rosehip syrup,
- tincture hawthorn.
Mix everything, leave in the fridge for 10 days.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach. Repeat the course twice a year.
Dried fruits in a mixture with honey and lemon are useful. They strengthen the body and increase overall tone.
The mixture is recommended to use for the prevention of hypovitaminosis, cardiovascular diseases.
With the recipe of preparing a vitamin mixture you will see, watching the video.
What caused the use of the mixture
One of the main conditions for maintaining immunity is a balanced diet, which includes all the necessary vitamins and trace elements. They are just rich in a mixture of the ingredients. Each of these products is famous for its healing properties and for centuries has been used in folk therapy in many countries around the world.
It occupies a leading position in the content of potassium and is recommended by doctors for the prevention of cardiovascular pathologies. Dried apricots include in the diet of patients who have had a stroke or heart attack. Also the product contains:
- vitamins A, B, C, PP,
- mineral substances: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron.
100 g of the product contains as much iron as 250 g of beef liver.
Raisins, like any other dried fruits, have a higher concentration of vitamins and minerals than raw materials. This happens due to evaporation of water - it becomes less, and useful substances remain in place.
In addition to vitamins and trace elements, dried fruits contain pectin, which has the ability to bind toxic substances and remove them from the body. Fiber, or vegetable fiber, has a positive effect on gastrointestinal motility and is recommended for constipation and other intestinal disorders.
В изюме также содержатся антиоксиданты, которые препятствуют старению клеток и развитию онкологических болезней. Продукт обладает легким мочегонным действием, помогает бороться с отеками.
Польза любых орехов обусловлена содержанием в них:
- полиненасыщенных жиров – омега 3,
- легкоусвояемого белка,
- витаминов Е, В, фолиевой кислоты,
- микроэлементов: цинк, медь и т.д.
Nuts help get rid of cholesterol, improve blood circulation in the brain, which helps to improve memory. Recommended for persons engaged in mental work. And zinc and copper will help athletes get rid of cramps and pain after exercise.
Honey people appreciate for many centuries for its taste and undeniable benefits. The medicinal properties of the product are also due to the rich chemical composition:
- vitamins A, B, C, E, K,
- organic acids
- mineral substances: iron, potassium, phosphorus, etc.
Due to the content of complex proteins, honey has a positive effect on digestion. Used to prevent colds and strengthen the immune system.
Lemon is one of the leaders in the amount of vitamin C in its composition, which strengthens the immune system and acts as an antioxidant. It also contains:
- essential oils,
- organic acids
- vitamins: A, B, D, P,
The product has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect. It is recommended for weakened immunity, atherosclerosis and metabolic disorders.
Drugs based on dried apricots, raisins, honey and, for example, walnuts, are mainly used to strengthen the body and are recommended:
- with iron deficiency,
- chronic fatigue
- with problems with hair and brittle nails,
- with disorders of the digestive tract,
- for the prevention of colds and cardiovascular diseases,
- to improve erection in men.
For cooking, you can use any nuts: hazelnuts, peanuts, cashews, walnuts. To diversify the taste and stimulate intestinal motility, they also add ginger, prunes and dates.
Proper selection of ingredients
For the manufacture of the healing mixture it is necessary to choose only high-quality, natural products. And for this prunes, dried apricots, raisins, walnuts, honey and lemon must be purchased from vendors who are trusted by the population. To buy a quality, useful product, you can use the following recommendations:
- When choosing dried fruits, one should be guided by common sense, and not by initial impressions of the appearance of the product. If the dried fruits have a pronounced shine and bright color, then this may indicate that they were treated with dyes and other chemicals before entering the counter. Products made in natural conditions have a matte shade, their surface is dry and does not stick together.
- Nuts should not have any signs of spoilage. The presence of gray plaque indicates that the product is blinded and is not suitable for food. Connoisseurs recommend buying walnuts peeled from the shell - it is easier to assess the quality of the product.
- Lemons must not be mechanically damaged. You need to choose a dense, thin-skinned fruit.
- For the preparation of immunity enhancing agents, any type of honey is suitable. To protect yourself from the purchase of falsification, it is recommended to purchase the product at specialized fairs. Natural honey has a pronounced honey aroma and aftertaste.
Attention! In order to give shine to dried fruits, petrolatum is often used. Therefore, before use, to get rid of dyes and other chemicals, dried fruits are recommended to be soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
Recipe number 1. To prepare a classic recipe you will need:
- dried apricots, raisins, any nuts, honey - 0.5 cups each,
- 1 lemon
Dried apricots should be soaked in hot water for 10 minutes. Then chop the dried fruit in any convenient way: finely chop with a knife or chop with a blender. Nuts should be crushed in a mortar. Rinse lemon, cut into several parts, remove the bones and scroll with the skin in a meat grinder.
All ingredients should be mixed and placed in enamel, ceramic or glass dish. The mixture is stored in the refrigerator in the vegetable compartment for no more than 2-3 weeks.
Recipe number 2. To improve the performance of the heart, a mixture of dried apricots, raisins, prunes and honey is used. For variety, you can replace, for example, prunes for figs. For the manufacture will need:
- 100 g of dried fruit,
- 50 g honey.
Dried fruits should also be pre-soaked, washed and minced. Add honey, mix everything thoroughly. Store no more than 2 weeks in a glass container, placed in a cool place.
Recipe number 3. To improve the bowels, we recommend the following recipe:
- honey - 50 g,
- 1 lemon,
- 50 g each - prunes, figs, raisins,
- 1-2 tablespoons grated ginger
- peeled walnuts - 50 g.
Dried fruits soak, rinse and chop. Walnuts should be crushed in a mortar. Lemon wash, remove the bones, scroll in a meat grinder with skin. Ginger is ground in any convenient way. All ingredients are mixed and stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3 weeks.
How to use
The resulting medicines are not recommended for use as ordinary desserts - mixtures are sufficiently high in calories and contain large amounts of carbohydrates. For immunity strengthening Doctors recommend to use the composition twice a day, 1 tablespoon, washed down with unsweetened green or black tea.
For prevention of acute respiratory disease or heart disease and blood vessels, it is recommended to use the product 3 times a day and 1 tbsp. For improve digestion - 3 times 1 tbsp. mixes before meals. The general term of the use of mixes is 2-3 weeks, then you should take a break for 1 week.
Children under 7 years of age, in order to avoid allergies, should not abuse these tools. The daily dose for young children are 2-3 teaspoons.
Recipes based on dried apricots, prunes, raisins, honey, nuts, lemon and other ingredients, of course, have a pronounced immunomodulatory effects. However, their use has its own contraindications:
- allergic to any components of the mixture,
- exacerbation of gastrointestinal ulcers,
- heart failure,
- the presence of stones in the kidneys and gall bladder,
- low blood pressure
- not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children under 3 years of age.
With a combination of various dried fruits, nuts and honey, you can easily get tasty medicines that are very popular with children. Mixtures are a kind of energy cocktail for the immune system, help restore the desired level of hemoglobin in the blood and restore strength after exercise. However, in the presence of chronic diseases, their use is previously recommended to discuss with your doctor.
What is the use of the mixture
This mix is called differently. Someone “cure Amosov”, attributing the invention of the prescription to the famous cardiac surgeon. And this is true if only because the doctor popularized the mixture during his lifetime.
"The best way to strengthen the immune system!", "Vitamin pill longevity!" - admire others. And this is also not without meaning.
- Due to the complex of ingredients in each spoonful of the mixture, both the key building blocks of the antioxidant defense of the body and powerful bioflavonoids of plant origin are present.
- There are dietary fibers and substances effective for constipation in the mix - this helps cleanse the intestines.
- Working together, the components provide a significant concentration of vitamin-neuroprotectors (group B), incl. one of the main vitamin methylators (B6).
Let's understand in order - what is useful for each ingredient.
Bee honey is rich in minor bioactive substances. However, it does not have a large number of vital nutrients.
What is honey? This is up to 80% of easily digestible carbohydrates - solid fructose, glucose and sucrose. Calorie honey from 320 to 415 kcal, depending on the variety. In 1 tea (!) Spoon about 8 g of honey and about 27-30 kcal.
Per 100 grams of honey, insignificant amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, E, K, C and beta-carotene (provitamin A). None of the vitamins cover 5% of the average daily allowance (NAM) for an adult. In minerals - the same picture: 1-2% of the DN in magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc and calcium.
It seems to be not the most unambiguous product, also with disadvantages due to sugars.
In addition to excess sugars, honey cons - a high level of allergenicity and loss of benefits when heated.
How to use honey?
- Only after the test. Do not heat up! In small quantities: 1-4 teaspoons per day.
- Double caution in the diet of preschoolers and people with a chronicle of an allergic nature (eczema, asthma, COPD, episodes of acute reactions to food and odors in the form of angioedema and urticaria).
Dried fruits: raisins, dried apricots and prunes
Properly dried grapes are a lot of sugars and the same biologically active substances of plant origin, which is so famous for fresh berries. There are fewer of them, and yet many of them are unique.
What is useful raisins?
- Moderately saturated with vitamins and minerals. In our opinion, the superfood does not pull. Still, 100 grams contains vitamins K, C, E - 1-5% DN, group B 7-9% DN (B1, B2, B3, B6), traces B9 (1%) and some minerals, of which only potassium, copper and manganese overstep a 10% milestone.
Contraindications for the use of raisins - diabetes, obesity, ulcerative colitis and exacerbation of gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome.
What is useful apricots?
- But this dried fruit benefits much more obvious! Judge for yourself. In 100 grams of dried apricots up to 72% of provitamin A, up to 22% of vitamin E and 13% of vitamins B1. Pantothenic acid (B5) is palpable, vitamins B6 and K - 5, 7 and 4% DN.
- Delight and minerals: potassium, iron, copper, manganese - from 15 to 20% NAM, calcium and magnesium about 8%.
- It is also beneficial that almost a third of all carbohydrates are dietary fiber and even eat a little protein - up to 7% of the DN.
It is no wonder why dried apricots are so valuable in the nutrition of the elderly, especially with cardiovascular disease, constipation, problems with the skin and eyesight.
What is useful prunes?
- And again, almost a third of carbohydrates is represented by dietary fibers, there is quite a bit of protein and a very interesting composition of vitamins.
- Vitamin K is leading - up to 75% of DN per 100 grams. Provitamin A, vitamins B2, B3 and B6 are also in appreciable amounts - 10-20% DN.
- The little things are vitamins C, E, B1 and B9.
- The composition of minerals is similar to dried apricots, but less calcium, there is phosphorus and zinc - all up to 10% of DN.
Special advantages of prunes - prevention of colorectal cancer and direct, but mild laxative effect.
Choosing the right ingredients.
There are not many important subtleties.
- High-quality dried fruit is a grayish, pale or unpresentable dark color, elastic density, dull surface without oily gloss, without creases and damage. Only dark raisins are bought!
- All bright, beautiful, oily shiny dried fruits - a source of carcinogens and toxic substances (appear during industrial drying).
- Walnuts can be bought peeled. So we will see the state of the nuclei. We need approximately the same poured nucleoli - without very dark or black inclusions.
- Honey is worth buying only from a proven beekeeper, this year, on the market or in a small store from the manufacturer.
- When choosing lemons, give preference to fruit with a thin skin, taut, uniform color without spots and cracks.
The recipe for a healthy mixture
- Dried apricots, prunes, raisins, nuts - 100 grams of each type
- Lemon (with peel!) - 1 pc. medium size (100-150 grams)
- Honey - 6-8 tablespoons
No matter how hard we try to buy good dried fruits, it makes sense to play it safe and remove possible toxic compounds and dangerous microorganisms that remained on the products after industrial drying.
Two stages of pre-processing of dried fruit.
- How to soak dried fruits in order to say goodbye to sulfurous anhydride (E220)? Immerse the fruit in cold (!) Water - for 1 hour. This is a minimum of action. The best option is a little longer: drain, wash and immerse in clean water for another 30 minutes.
- To disinfect and remove possible dirt, drain cold water, thoroughly rinse it in warm running water, smoothing it with your fingers. You can pour boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and dry with paper towel.
We look through the nuts: remove the remnants of the shell and membranes, darkened kernels.
Carefully wash the lemon - with a brush, under the faucet. Entirely fill it with boiling water - for 1-2 minutes. It is important to neutralize a layer of synthetic substances, which are applied by the manufacturer for the long storage of citrus during export.
Useful mixture is prepared either in a meat grinder - it turns out a grainy texture.
Or on a blender: you can make the most homogeneous consistency.
For any kitchen assistant, we cut the lemon into pieces and, together with the dried fruits, grind into puree. Then add honey and mix well. Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar.
Variations: what else is added to the mixture?
- Change the composition of dried fruit, connecting figs or dates,
- Replace nuts with almonds or hazelnuts,
- Instead of lemon use kiwi or orange,
- Do not use honey (then the mixture can be stored even in the freezer)
- Laminaria or spirulina powder is mixed,
- Cook less at one time or in other proportions.
How to apply: doses and features
The dose of the vitamin mixture - from 1 to 2 tablespoons, 2 times a day, preferably until the evening - for 3-4 weeks, with a break of 1-2 weeks.
Eat on an empty stomach - before the main meals (breakfast, lunch). Or during lunch and afternoon tea, making an accompaniment to a fermented milk product from the mixture - kefir, yogurt, yogurt curd with “live bacteria”.
For children up to 7 years.
Limit yourself to 2-3 tsp per day (or 2 sweets for breakfast / afternoon tea).
This is a course application, which is beneficial to coincide with autumn and winter (the period of hypothermia, increased respiratory infections and depletion of the diet in terms of antioxidants).
Restrictions to use
It is contraindicated to use the mixture:
- If you are allergic to mix components,
- With diabetes mellitus of both types and prediabetes (when glucose tolerance is already reduced).
- With obesity and metabolic syndrome,
- In acute and chronic pancreatitis and ulcerative pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract,
- With great care refers to the prescription for gallstone and urolithiasis.
Now you know everything you need to make a rational decision about a vaunted mix - according to the specifics of personal health. How to choose and prepare the ingredients to combine dried apricots, honey, prunes, raisins, nuts and lemon, than this mixture is useful, to whom and in what doses can it be used to strengthen the immune system, and who should look for other health recipes.